Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We were able to see Westley off at the airport. We arrived at 6 AM when he told us too and didn't see him, but saw A LOT of missionaries. They took their luggage onto Trax Frontrunner and rode it all the way from Provo to the airport. It was an hour and half ride.  It was so good to hug him one last time and say goodbye and bring him food for the plane. Here is an excerpt of his letter:



 August 24 "ALOT has happened since I last emailed you.  Anyway so my companion went home...so I have been in a triple companionship with Elder Bell and Elder Terry, they are both super awesome. So anyway I miss you guys soooooo much thank you so much for the packages and letters, i enjoy reading them during my study time everyday they make me really happy, thanks for the food and especially the mountain dew! I have gotten a ton of letters from the family so that's been way awesome, particularly from uncle Marty and uncle jess, they both wrote me really heart felt letters about there missions and gave me some really good encouragement and advice, Robyn dropped by a huge package of goodies to the MTC so that was really nice, as well as some cupcakes from Marty. I have learned more than i could have imagined here at the MTC, my testimony of the spirit and book of Mormon have grown so much since I have been here, so far I am liking my mission and hope when I get to Baltimore I am able to teach well and learn fast. I don't have time to upload pictures today but ill send them next time. Continue to write me as much as possible I love getting letters from all of you. Sorry I cant write to each of you individually I just don't have nearly enough time. But i really loved all of your individual letters!"


Elder Wes was there with his two companions and Dallin his friend from our old ward going to the same mission. Dallin was without a companion, so Wes and he decided to stick together.

No comments:

Post a Comment