Monday, December 8, 2014

Dec. 9, 2014 letter

Whats up everyone!
Wow it has been a very long week! It doesn't feel like I have emailed you guys in two weeks! My new area is pretty nice though, so I know you looked up the town of Brunswick which is in our area. But that is only a tiny portion of our area. we cover a huge area that covers a lot of down town Fredrick and surrounding towns. Brunswick is actually a half hour drive from where we live in Fredrick.
 Our apartment is super nice apartment. Its like brand new and has a nice kitchen and everything. We have gym for the complex we are living in so we go there for work outs. 
 My new companion elder P has been out for 3 months so hes a pretty new missionary. Although you would never know it, he is a super good teacher and knows the area well. Hes from Idaho, nice kid likes video games and and stuff like that. He is a super smart kid, but he is willing to play sports which is good haha.
 We share a car with the sisters here which is interesting. It is a lot better than no car, but a lot of our area we have to drive to so when we don't have the car we can only stay in Fredrick.
 Anyways its been interesting getting to know everyone in the district and in the ward. Down town Fredrick is a ecently big so there is a ton of good stores and a decent mall which I was glad about. 

 Our church building is a stake center and it has a full size basketball court and smaller basketball court so its pretty nice.
 Its nice having elder B as my zone leader and elder P is serving in Fredrick Spanish right now so I can chill with him! Not to mention cafĂ© rio is my area! Hopefully I don't go broke haha.
 Overall im pretty happy with everything! But of course there is the normal stress of being a District leader in a new area but its no big deal.

Anyways it sounds like you guys had a good week. Sorry you guys have been feeling sick! There is a lot of sickness going around the misson right now too.
Oh and by the way my new address is 5901 Ramseur circle apartment 203, Fredrick Maryland 21073. It has been pretty dang cold here the last week or so, luckily it hasn't snowed yet though. So anyways that's about all I can think of to say to you guys. Let me know if you have any questions! I love you guys!
Love wes 

No comments:

Post a Comment