Sunday, May 3, 2015

April 20 and 27 Letters from Wes

April 27, 2015

Hey guys! 
Thanks for the emails from everyone this last week! Its always nice hearing from everyone! Thanks for the package and the hand written letters from mom and lynz! 

The long sleeve shirt is good but the short sleeve shirt is big on me. But thanks for the other stuff you guys sent. Btw, did you guys ever get my package I sent from Frederick before I got transferred? Also that picture you saw of me lifting was from the elders Quorum President in Frederick when we moved someone out. 

Anyways my week was pretty good. We had our zone training on Wednesday and of course President Richards showed up, I'm sure because  I am a new zone leader. It went really well though everything went really smoothly and the instruction was really what our zone needed so it was good. 
President Richards said he liked it a lot so that was good. Its crazy how he goes home so soon. 

Other than that though we had a super good week and we found two new investigators and found a less active not on the roles of our ward while we were knocking doors and street contacting. So that was a miracle. We went on exchanges with the Kent island branch elders and I stayed in Annapolis and elder B went there and we switched companions. We have to go on exchanges with every elder companionship in our zone (exchanges are for us to help missionaries and give training) 

I'm going on exchanges on Tuesday with the Spanish elders and I'm going into the Spanish elders area. It should be interesting because I only know a little Spanish. So the elder that I'm going with basically has to do everything haha and he is a brand new missionary out of the MTC. But he will learn a lot from it haha. 

Going on exchanges so much is crazy though. Me and elder B don't see each other that much and the weeks go by really fast because of it. Everything is going really well and we have a 10 year old on date for may 9th to be baptized and have several other investigators who are close! :) 

The transfer has been a whirl wind so far and its already half over! We only have one more transfer after this and President is gone and I will start my last transfer on the mission! Its so weird talking to all the RM midshipmen from the Academy and talking about what its like after the mission. 

Anyways everything is going super well and I am loving it here in Annapolis yesterday we got to go to a less active members house and they have a house on the water and a dock and boat and everything and we got to sit out there and it was super nice. 

Thanks for all the sports updates Dad! Go Cavs baby! My two favorite players are tearing it up! Glad to here you are still balling with everyone and those guys! I am super excited to come ball with you when I get home! That's way sick you guys get to go to the draft party! How did you get hooked up with that! I love Utah though! I hope you guys get some autographs and have a good time. That's all I got for this week and I am excited to talk to ya on mothers day! Have a great week!

Love Wes


April 20,  2015

Hey family!
Today is going to be a short letter because I had to drive clear to Columbia and back and take that stupid test that took two hours to set up so we have not been able to do ANYTHING today which is like two preparation days in a row so that's been pretty lame. 

Anyways I took the test finally and it put me in math (...) or something haha,...but I don't think I did too bad considering I have not done math in two years and I only had a paper and pencil. Anyways I am not going to take math anyways. 

I did just barely get your letter and the schedule looks good other than I don't want to take math and I don't really want to have basketball on Saturdays. 

This week has been crazy like last week. Me and elder B have insanely busy with investigators, meeting with the stake presidency, planning zone training for tomorrow etc. It has been a constant whirl wind since I have got to Annapolis. 

The members are fantastic here and are super cool.  I'm glad to here you guys went to elder P's homecoming! That's pretty sweet that he is home now. 

The weather here is pretty dang nice. Its 80 degrees today its pretty humid. I cant believe you guys got 8 inches of snow and its already gone! That's crazy!. Second is I could really use some new white shirts. My shirts are sooo nasty and they aren't even white anymore haha.

I have been holding out on asking for some for a long time now but I really need some haha. Anyways thanks for all your help with schooling and everything I love you guys very much and appreciate all you do! Have a great week and be safe! Thanks for your letter! :)

Love Wes





No comments:

Post a Comment