Monday, June 8, 2015

May 26, 2015

Hey family!
I am glad that summer time has finally made it out to you guys in Utah. The weather has been pretty dang hot here, its been in the low 90s everyday with about 85 percent humidity. 

I cant believe its June and you got my flight info!! Thats crazy. This transfer is already half way over with the shortened transfer and this transfer meeting everyone in the mission will be coming in for it. I wonder if I will stay here for one more transfer with Elder V or if I will go train for my last one. 

This past week has been good. We have had to drop a couple of investigators this last week but we were able to pick up a few more so that was good. The photos you got were me and elder V at a surprise birthday party for a part member family that we go and see a lot. It was probably the funnest thing I have done in two years haha. The bubbles we were in are so sick! You can get layed out so hard and you dont feel a thing haha. It was a blast. 

Anyways I am having a good time with elder V. He is the man! We have such a good time together. We started teaching this awesome part member family this last week and there son who is 11 wants to get baptized so we are working with him. His mom who is also not a member is going to be taking the lessons as well so hopefully she fill good about everything and get baptized as well!! 

Today for Preparation day we went to Chick and ruths diner in meet the mormons and got the six pound milk shake, it was pretty dang good. I also went and got a hair cut :) I am going on exchanges with kent island this week so that should be pretty sweet. 

Anyways im just going to keep working hard and enjoy these last two months and change. Thanks for your package you sent me I liked it a lot and thanks for your letters as well! You guys are the best thanks for all you do for me! Have a great week!

Love wes



No comments:

Post a Comment