Friday, February 14, 2014

Transfer to Jones Falls, MD (Suburb of Baltimore)!

Hey guys!

So yes I'm getting transferred after six months in Woodstock. I'm headed to Baltimore! Apparently my area has been the zone leader area in Baltimore for a really long time but I guess they moved it because I'm not a zone leader! Elder Tilley tells me I'm not it the hood but I'm in the really rich area, probably the richest area in the mission.

It is supposed to be a good size ward though. I'm pretty excited, I will be going on exchanges in  the hood though in inner city, so that will be fun! ;) My new companion is someone named Elder Bernard. No one has a clue who he is, so it should be interesting.
 
Yesterday I got to hang out with the whole Harris clan for the last time. I was sad I had to say bye to all them but it was a good time, and I got some pictures with them so its all cool. This last week nothing really happened to much, the three investigators I'm leaving behind are doing well and are going to be baptized this next month.
 
But I'm excited to go to Jones Falls. It really is one of those areas that a lot of missionaries wish they could serve in. I hope my new companion is cool.
 
Thanks for the package you guys sent me, I loved it. Thanks for the nice things you liked about me to, it made my day. Thanks Sarah and Lynz for the emails too! It is good to here both of you are doing good :) I hope school is still fun for you.
 
Thanks dad for the update on sports it was cool to here the jazz beat the heat. Well I hope you guys have an awesome week and have a good Valentines Day I love you guys very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment