Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Letter 11/17/14

Hey guys!
Holy cow you guys wrote me a lot this last week! It was a good read, thanks for that! :) Sounds like you had a lot going on this last week haha which sounds exactly the opposite of how my week went haha. We had so many appointments cancel on us this last week and of course it was the coldest wettest week of the year so far haha. Me and elder Knudsen had some cold nights walking around haha, so I know you guys are feeling back home!

 Me and elder K are looking to find some new investigators because its been hard to meet with our current ones lately. But that's OK that happens on a mission hopefully we can find some new people who want to be baptized soon! Our recent converts are doing very and and are very active. The B's are just a joy for the ward out here to have, they are so solid. T has already taken on his new calling as scout committee chairman and has provided some great experience to a not very experienced Severn scout program haha. 

I have been feeling sick today and hope that I don't stay feeling like this for very long. A lot of people in our ward are sick right now so its not surprise haha. Tomorrow we have zone training which should be good. This last week I had to do two baptismal interviews so that was interesting, they both passed so it was good because I don't enjoy failing people :/ 

I cant believe Thanksgiving is next week! We have some awesome people having us over so im pretty excited. We will see if President bans turkey bowls this year, because I really want to play haha. Thanks for the sports updates Pops! Hopefully the 49ers do well and get into the post season and hopefully the jazz can establish some good chemistry and make the playoffs this year. So thats about all I have to say about this last week! Any questions for me or anything I can do for you guys? Thanks for all you guys do I miss and love each of you! Be safe out there! Love ya!

Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment