Monday, November 24, 2014

Nov. 24, 2014 letter


Whats up everyone!
 
Im super stoked for this Thanksgiving week, and I hope you all are too! Its 64 degrees here today so im happy about that as well. This last week was zone training and that was pretty good. On Saturday we went to M's baptism in the GB ward who I interview and play basketball with every week. I'm really tight with him and his Dad... so we brought brother B with us and got to attend so that was awesome. 
 
All of our investigators except for C are being difficult to get with right now ... and hope to pick some new ones up this week! 
 
Thanksgiving is going to be awesome. So Thanksgiving is no Pros, so as a zone were playing ultimate Frisbee in the morning. For meals were going to the bishops house with the sisters and 20 or so other people in the ward. We are also going for dessert from the M's (our ward mission leader and his wife from WJ) and then we are going to the B's! So its a pretty stacked day and should be a ton of fun. 
 
On Saturday we are going to the temple with the B's and some other people including T to go to Baptisms for the dead with them! By the way me and Elder K and the bishop and some high priests ordained T to the office of a priest yesterday and gave him the Aaronic Priesthood!
 
Sunday night is call outs to see if I'm getting Transferred or not, if I don't will be in 3 areas for about 18 months! I may only have one or two more areas left in me! 
 
So it anyways it sounds like you guys have some fun Thanksgiving plans with the family! Enjoy your last Thanksgiving with out me haha. Are you going to try to the black friday deals? I don't think we are going to see anyone on Friday haha. So R emailed me today and told me his Dad wants him to go to Utah or SVU so he can be a manager at his Dads place. So he is transferring from Dixie after this semester. They are buying another property thats about 3 acres and expanding on there business. So that pretty much makes up my mind on going to Dixie. I'm pretty dang sure I will not be going there anymore. R also told me that when I get back his Dad will give me a job starting at 14 bucks and houre. So that sounds pretty dang good, so we will have to see what happens. 
 
What do you guys think? Anyways I'm stoked to get the package from you guys! Thanks for sending me one! :) Well that's about all I got for this week! I love you guys! Tell the family I say hi and I miss them. Tell e's kids thanks for all the mail! :) Have a great week, love ya!

love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment