Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014 letter

Whats up everyone! 
 

It was great to here from you guys! This week has been pretty busy and a little long. We had the mission tour with elder and sister Perkins which is the last mission tour of my mission. It was good he talked a lot about just teaching simply and be confident and happy as missionaries. Right after that I went on exchanges with one of the zone leaders in Glen Burnie which was alright, it rained at was cold for the whole exchange so I was glad to be in a car haha.

It was a little hard to set up appointments with people this last week because people were sick and no one wants to let us in when it gets dark haha. Today its sunny and 65 degrees out so its really nice and enjoyable. I hate the dark and the cold haha, especially on a mission. No wonder I like summer so much. But anyways A our investigator is doing well and came to church on Sunday. And some less active members we haven't seen in awhile also came so that was pretty cool. 

The weeks go by slow but I look back and everything is a blur. So I'm curious as to what the missionaries did as a lesson after dinner with you guys? How did they ask for referrals?

 I hope everything is good with Sarah and Lynz. 

What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We already have three people lined up for thanksgiving day so that should be fun. Anyways as far as Christmas ideas go. I really don't know what to ask for. I feel like sending money is the best way to go because I'm not really sure and shipping is expensive but I know you kind of hate doing that mom so I don't know. I'll try and think of some stuff.  Anyways thanks for all you guys do, have a great week!

Love Wes 

No comments:

Post a Comment