Monday, July 20, 2015

July 13 letter from Wes

Hey fam!

It was another super hot humid week here in Frederick. We have been walking/biking our butts off this last week. I have dropped 4 pounds since getting to the area and quitting soda again which is nice haha. 

Anyways things are going pretty well. We have an investigator on date to be baptized in August so we are pretty pumped about that. We dropped all our other investigators because of numerous reasons. Elder W still doesn't know I go home August 12th hahaha. People have been doing a pretty good job of not blowing it. 

Things are getting weird though. B emailed me and was telling me that we are speaking on the same day again which is pretty sweet! I am pretty stoked to see you guys and the fam and all of my buddies again. Everyone has been emailing me yesterday and trying to set some stuff up for us to do when I get home. 

So the wedding invitation is from the elders quorum president in Annapolis. He is the man! He is by far one of my favorite members on my mission! He told me he would end an invitation to my house. I don't think I will be able to go, unless you guys want to tour the east coast and the mission? Haha I'm sure there is no way we could swing that. Anyways that's all I got for the week. I love you guys though! Let me know if you find out what my topic to speak on is from bishop ok? By the way I forgot to tell you I spoke in Sacrament yesterday with sister S and the ward mission leader here. It went well. Anyways I LOVE you! Have a great week!

Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment