Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 6, 2015 Letter

What is up family,

Happy late fourth of July! Sounds like your week was pretty packed with stuff that you guys did, I cant believe that you guys didn't go the parade! That is pretty different that the norm! [I was} glad to hear that the family all go together for the fourth …

This week was pretty crazy. It has been raining here on and off for about two weeks now. The temps haven't been too high so that has been pretty nice but the rain is lame especially when we have to walk or bike half the time haha.

On Thursday we had a mini zone conference that was only about 3 hours long where we got to know the Christiansen's so that was pretty cool. They are both super awesome but quite a change from the Richards so it has been a little weird to adjust. They are super sick though and I like them a lot but I miss the Richards a lot too.

That's pretty sweet that you guys will be going to their homecoming this week! You will probably see a ton of my friends from the mission that have gone home. Anyways on Friday our entire zone went to President O of the Frederick stake presidency, and set up all day for the fourth of July party that was on Saturday.

Then on Saturday morning we had to drive to his house to be there at 6:45 to set up some last minute stuff. The party was pretty cool but it rained pretty much the whole time. We were directing traffic for most of the time. When the party was finally done it was super muddy and everyone was parked in a muddy slanted field so we had to push out a ton of cars and everyone got super muddy but I managed to stay pretty clean haha.

The Christiansen's were at the party so I have got to see them more than just about everyone in the mission that's pretty cool. Anyways, The rain cleared out for the night and we enjoyed a pretty sweet fireworks show in downtown Frederick so it was fun.

We were allowed to stay out until 10:30 PM.

I also went to the S’s [family’s house]  for dinner yesterday as you already know and that was pretty funny to figure out that she grew up with you. She was freaking out pretty hard haha.

My companion still doesn't know I’m going home in a few weeks so that's been pretty funny.

Anyways that all I got for this week! I love you guys! Enjoy this week!

Love wes


No comments:

Post a Comment