Sunday, July 26, 2015

July 20th letter

Hey guys!  

Holy fetch it has been insanely hot this week here. Yesterday it hit 100 with 85 percent humidity. I seriously have bee looking like Shaq this last week with how much I have been sweating! 

I mowed 7 different lawn this past week. One of the them was a full acre of grass that me and elder W did with two lawn mowers, there has been a serious need for service this past week!

Everyone in our ward is moving out so that has been kind of a bummer. I feel bad for elder W haha because everyone is leaving. This Saturday after we cleaned the church a member of the bishopric took us to lunch and while we were there we started talking to this guy there named J who just bought a house in the area. Anyways we talked to him and offered some help to go over and help him at his new place with mowing his grass and pulling weeds and all that good stuff. Anyways him and his family are super awesome Christian people who really want to come to our church and learn more, so that was super cool! We also stopped by this former investigator family of 5 that were stoked to see us and we are going by there this weeks as well. So overall it was a super good busy week. 

Anyways elder W found out when I get home so the secret is out haha, but its all good! Time is flying by and not going slow at all. 3 weeks till we can all hang out!! Yeah buddy!!!! Its going to be super fun I am looking forward to seeing you guys so much!

 Anyways That's about all that happened this week. By the way I spoke on the book of Mormon last week haha, pretty easy topic right? I had about 30 minutes of material with only a 7 minute timeslot given haha. Anyways that's about all I got for this week! I love you guys!  Have a great week!

Love wes 

No comments:

Post a Comment