Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Last Letter! August 10, 2015

Hey fam!
Holy fetch! I cant believe this week has come, my head is still in the mission and it still doesn't feel real! I am unbelievable excited to see you guys though! Tim has seriously flown! I just sent you another email but I need the church address as soon as possible please to send an invite to all my home boys and home girls. Anyways I love you guys so much I am so pumped! I am glad those are the kind of talks you guys like because my entire talk will probably just be stories and experiences and things like that. I could probably talk for all 3 hours of church if I wanted haha. Anyways I hope we have a little bit of time after my talk to see people! There are a ton of people coming from far away to see me speak so I want to have some time with them before we leave on Sunday! Anyways  So whats the plan for Thursday?? Who's going to make it out to the airport?? I cant wait to spend time and have a blast with you guys. Anyways the bike and helmet will be left here as far the bike lock goes hahah. That will be a story for home. Anyways I love you guys see you in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment