Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 27, 2015 letter

Hey guys! 
 
Sounds like you guys had a blast of a week! Today isn't my preparation day because its the quarterly temple week so my prep day is on Wednesday but we were allowed to email today. Its kind of funny though because since the temple is closed the week I leave I will be going to the temple with President and sister Christiansen and my group next week as well so that's pretty sick. 
 
I really don't have much to say about this week. Nothing crazy happened, our investigator is doing well he has been coffee free for two weeks. unfortunately I will miss his baptism by a week, but that ok. Its going to pretty sweet in two weeks when I can tell you guys some mission stories when I get home! I am looking forward to the good times we are going to have when I get home. 
 
I have already started to stress a little bit about work and school but I am sure it will all be just fine. I have some pretty potential jobs lined up so hopefully I can land a good job and make some money. Anyways thank you very much for sending me the stuff so quickly. I really appreciate it! 
 
Anyways I hope you guys have some fun stuff lined up for us to do when I get home! I love you guys! Enjoy the week! Dad better be ready to ball when I get home on Wednesday nights! Love ya!

Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment