Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"We got a new investigator this week who read to Mosiah in one week,"


Hey guys!

 

How are you all doing? I’m glad you got to go to Sutton’s farewell! He emailed me and said it went really good. Dallin Noble also had his farewell on Sunday. Almost everyone is finally out now and that makes me really happy to here.  

So our investigators are being baptized on November 16th hopefully with there 10 year old daughter. I will keep you posted on that. We got a new investigator this week who read to Mosiah in one week which was super awesome and surprising. He is 84 years old and is probably the nicest guy I have ever met.  He is a free mason so that is pretty cool.

So we got an email from our [Mission] President saying we are not allowed to proselyte on Halloween, we have had like 5 people that we shouldn’t got out on Halloween because there are so many people out here who do like legit witch craft and crazy stuff like that.  We [also] heard [that] there is like a big Satan worshiping [group] a couple cities away. Some people are crazy out here.

 
Elder Zander and I are working hard. I’ll be sending more pictures soon so keep a look out for that. President told us this week that we can only write letters on Mondays now, so that kinda stinks but oh well. Tell mom my face isn’t getting fatter I must have just looked weird, haha trust me I would notice if my face were getting fatter. But, by the way, I guess I never told you guys how big my area is. My area is about as big as Salt Lake would be to Spanish Fork, if that gives you a good picture in your head of how big my area is. There are probably only 50000 people in my entire area. Anyways I have to wrap this up but I love and miss you guys and hope you are all doing well. That experience that you told me about with that kid Sarah is going on a date with made me laugh pretty hard.

I’ll talk to ya soon!

 

love Wes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment