Monday, October 27, 2014

Letter from October 27, 2014


Hey guys,

It has been a crazy week. Transfer meeting turns out no big announcements or anything, like you already know we are reading the BOM in 60 days. My new companion elder k is from Hyrum, Utah by Logan. His family is farmers basically. He came out the transfer before me so he’s been out awhile. He is a nice kid and is in to ball room dance and stuff. He is even more so different than me than elder B is but it doesn’t really matter.

This last week has been pretty stressful. We haven’t had contact with R the whole week and he didn’t come to church. So I am really worried about him and as the district leader the zone leaders got on me and were wondering all sorts of questions about why he didn’t come...

T is good to go for this Saturday for baptism so we are excited about that. Friday I have leadership meeting in Fredrick and no proselyting on Halloween night. I did like the voice recorder you sent but I really have not been able to record anything of my own yet, so I will get on that.

Do you guys have any fun plans for Halloween? We will probably end up doing a zone activity or something but I’m not sure. Next week is that mission tour thing with Elder and Sister Perkins so that should be interesting. It may be on a Monday too so I might not email you till next Tuesday, just a heads up.

My ward mission leader told me about the Utah game and I was super stoked to here they won. So anyways I miss you guys, I hope you are all doing well and you are all happy. Anything cool or fun coming up? Is it still warm in Utah? Anyways I love you guys very much! Have a good week ok?! :)

love wes


No comments:

Post a Comment