Sunday, October 5, 2014

Letters from September 22 and 29

September 22, 2014

Hey Guys,

… my birthday was pretty good. We had zone training and everyone sang me happy birthday and were really nice so it was cool. 

Our car got taken away from our area so that was a big bummer. We have been riding bikes all week and it has been really hard to see all of our investigators. 

But R…and T… are still doing well. We will have to move R’s date back though because we have a lot to teach him still… Thanks so much for everything, I really appreciate it. I love you guys very much. I hope you guys have a good week :) 

Love, 
Wes










September 29, 2014

Hey family!

It was nice hearing from all of you! Crazy that S… is home from his mission! It made me realize I have been gone for a very long time haha…. I have been meaning to email bishop for awhile. I will shoot him one after this. I miss that guy a ton! 
Anyways this week has had nice mild weather which has been good for biking and walking. Me and elder Baker calculated we put over 100 miles on our bikes this last week. Both of us are soooo sick of riding bikes haha. 

As hard as it its been, we have been doing very well with everything still. T… should be good for the 18th and R… unfortunately just got a job and has been super busy so we didn't really get to meet with him. 

We had some other good investigator lessons as well too. One cool guy named Z… who is Muslim is doing pretty well. He liked the restoration which was awesome to here. He owns 3 really famous pizza joints in DC which were on man vs food and some other shows like that. 



Basketball on tuesday nights is going EXTREMELY well. We have 4 wards playing right now and we had 28 people show up last week. So this week we are taking half to our church building to play, so it should be fun. We have a sweet less active RM coming to play and he wants to come back to church and his wife is a non member. 



Also another part member family in our ward was on date in a different ward close to us, but now they live in our ward so we will probably get  a baptism out of that deal-i-o! So that’s pretty awesome. Leadership meeting this last week in Fredrick was fun. It was cool to see all my good buddies who came out with me and stuff. 


Its weird to see how our group and the group before is like 85 percent of the leadership in the mission haha. So today I bought that awesome suit and got it tailored. I will send you a picture of me in it with my watch! How are the girls liking school?  Anyways I love you guys and appreciate all you do! Have a good week! Let me know if you have any questions. 

Love,  Wes


No comments:

Post a Comment