Thursday, October 23, 2014

October 14th and 20, 2014 letters

October 20, 2014

Hey guys!


So I'm not getting transferred and elder baker is getting transferred to Winchester. My new companions name is Elder K and he is a nice down to earth kid. I don't really know to much about him. We will probably have different interests but its all good I'm sure we will have a good transfer. 

A lot of people got moved around in my zone/ the mission. So there is a lot of changes in locations for missionaries. President Richards has asked everyone in the mission to come to transfer meeting regardless if anyone in your companionship is getting transferred so everyone has a lot of speculation about why hes doing it. 

Anyways I have been super busy lately. Me and the other two district leaders in my zone have been putting together zone training for tomorrow and we didn't get to much notice, so were working hard to get that done. Elder and sister Perkins of the seventy are coming on November 3rd and 4th and we have everyone has to prepare a short talk and prepare to teach them the Restoration. So I have been stressing out a little bit. Especially since if me and elder K get asked to teach then I will probably have to do most of the teaching.  Anyways it will all be fine I'm sure.

 I'm glad everything worked out with you and the B's. They are the bomb! That's so cool you were able to meet them.  Anyways Thanks for sending me a package with the B's. I cant wait to get it tonight! 

This last week we got to see meet the Mormons, and it was good! Especially as a missionary haha. Brother Neomatololo [from Meet The Mormons] is the man especially its crazy how he is in my Stake. 

Anyways thanks so much for all that you guys do for me! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. I still am planning on sending you my camera soon. I love you guys very much I hope everything continues to go well for all of you! Have a great week!

love Elder LeGrande

October 14,

Hey guys!

This last week was a super good week! We had some awesome lessons with our investigators! T is not getting baptized this Saturday but next Saturday on the 25th! He is getting interviewed on Thursday and since hes my investigator I won't interview him the zone leaders will. But he is doing really good right now and is pretty solid so I'm super pumped he is getting baptized after meeting with missionaries for 2 years now! 

We also had a sweet lesson with R this last week and he came out to church and is getting baptized on November 8th! He is super excited to be in the church and he really wants to get baptized so that is pretty dope! 

Transfers are coming up next week as  you know. I suspect that I will stay in Severn and elder B will get transferred but who knows what will happen. More and more of the old missionaries who I am really good friends with are all leaving so its really weird. I don't know hardly any missionaries that came out after me and that's like the majority of the mission now haha. 

So anyways how is all of your lives going? Sounds like everything is pretty normal back home. That reminds me! My recent convert D and her member husband D are in Utah right now visiting family. And they were wanting to get together with you two and elder B's parents and do like a lunch or something on Saturday at like 11 or 1? Is that something you think would work? 

Give them a call and tell them your my parents. They will be expecting your call! They are super awesome people I'm sure you will like them. Anyways I want to here how everyone is doing! What else cool is going on with you guys? Thanks for sending me a package though!  Anyways I love you guys very much! I will let you know what happens with transfers this next week! I love you guys! Have a great week! 

Love wes


No comments:

Post a Comment