Friday, January 2, 2015

December 29, 2014 letter

Hey family!

I just got done writing a short letter to you guys and writing a thank you note to the relief society. I laughed after reading your email because a lot of what you talked about goals and stuff I talked about in my letter haha. 
 
Anyways it was really good to talk to you guys on Christmas! It was for sure the least prepared phone call on both our ends haha but no worries. I really enjoyed Chistmas and you guys and everyone spoiled me with gifts as always :) I hope you guys had a good Christmas even though seemed like it was pretty low key for you guys.
 
Anyways thanks again for the presents. I cant believe 2015 is upon us. That is INSANE! I cant believe I can say I come home this year and maybe even right as summer starts! We will have to see what happens with that but ill keep you posted for sure. 
 
I dont really have much more to say since we just talked. But thanks for  being so awesome I love you guys! ... I love you guys! Have a great week!
Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment