Friday, February 20, 2015

Feb. 17, 2015

Hey family!  

Thank you guys so much, for the valentines package! I got your package, T&T's package grandma P's and J's pacakge and a letter from Grandma D with money in it all on Valentines day so it was awesome. I'm pretty loaded up on candy and stuff now so thank you guys so much for thinking of me! Thanks for all the emails and pictures as well you guys sent me, it sounds like you all had a pretty good Valentines day and I'm glad yours wasn't as cold as mine was haha.
 
Saturday was terrible haha. the overnight low with the wind chill was -31. We had a white out with 60 mile an hour winds and our cars were grounded from 6pm until the end of the night. We walked around in the 60 mile an hour winds and it was about -12 while we were walking around trying to find people to get it with haha. Me and elder B stepped into a doller tree to warm up and we bought each other chips and mountain dew as Valentines day presents hahahaha. It was unreal cold outside though haha. Last night we got 6 inches of snow but its a nice bright day and the snow is starting to melt a little even though its still wayyyy cold outside.

I don't think its going to be warm here anytime soon haha, so enjoy the good weather you guys have. Anyways that's cool you guys guys saw pictures of me at the Fredrick Rescue haha. Some stake rep came in and took a bunch of pictures of us for some news paper article and I guess they ended up on the website.
 
 
Yesterday we got to go the temple and do an endowment session and the temple so that was sick. Although we got the... 1980's... version of the video for some reason haha. We were all a little ticked haha but that's not as important as the point of the session so it was still really good.

After that we went to some all you can eat chinese buffet and it was TERRIBLE and we all felt sick the whole rest of the day afterwords haha. Today we have to do a lot of our stuff because we didnt get much done with us going to the temple. We had some really good investigator lessons though this week with our investigators. The 18 year old kid T we are working with is now on date for the second week in march so that is awesome.
 
Anyways sorry to here Dad lost is basketball game, that sound like the stupidest loss ever... Anyways thanks Dad for the all star weekend info. A member had it on last night and I wanted to watch it really bad haha. Thats cool that J is going on another mission though. Those kids names you met sound familiar but they are not in my ward so there is no way we would really know each other. I definitely know president cooke though so that's funny that you met them. I will ask the Fredrick ward elders if they know who they are. Anyways that girl didn't email me but its cool. If shes in tune with the spirit she will write me, haha just playin. 

Anyways thanks for all you guys do for me I love ya! Oh and PS my comp  has to go home to get surgery so he will be going home next week at transfer meeting, which is really only 2 months earlier than he would have gone home anyways so that probably means I will be staying here in Brunswick for another Transfer until April. Anyways I love you guys, have a great week!
 


Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment