Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015


Hey family!
It sounds like you guys had a pretty packed and crazy week! I couldn’t help but laughing at moms terrible luck this last week. Her day full of cancelled appointments and disappointments sounds like many many days I have had as a missionary ha-ha. I’m sorry you had a bad week I’m sure this week will be a lot better, it sounds like you for sure are trying to accomplish a lot in your days ha-ha.

So Dad do you have to go to Ward councils in the morning? What are the ward councils like back home? Anyways my week was not the greatest either ha-ha. It was funny how you both wished me good health because I have been horribly sick since Friday. I had body aches, headaches, stomach ache, horrible sore throat and cough and I’m pretty sure a sinus infection. My ears wouldn’t pop for like two whole days! Anyways so that was pretty miserable, we had to cancel a bunch of good appointments we had and we didn’t get to do a whole lot especially since elder B had the 24 hour flu on Tuesday and was throwing up ever 40 minutes or so, sound familiar?

We missed church and ward council yesterday but our two solid investigators were at church anyways, so that was exciting. They closer and closer to being ready for baptism each week.

So I pretty much didn’t even think about the super bowl and all these last couple of days ha-ha. President sent out a text a couple days ago that absolutely no one was allowed to watch it this year ha-ha (good thing I got to watch it last year ha-ha). So yeah it has been a very slow boring uncomfortable week ha-ha.

Today I feel much better and were having a zone activity of going to an all you can eat pizza buffet and then playing dodge ball and basketball at the church, so I’m pretty pumped for that.  Hopefully you get back to health so you can ball so hard this week.

Nothing much on the agenda this week. I am just looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. We got a new ward mission leader and he is the man! He is getting things done and he is finally starting to get us dinners again! We haven’t been fed much at all this last month, I was scraping the bottom of my agency card this last month ha-ha. So were excited to have him and hopefully get the ward members more involved here in Brunswick. As far as school goes though I will probably do Slcc for a semester and then transfer to Utah state or UVU (most likely Utah state though). So anyways if you have any other questions let me know. I love you guys and hope you guys have a better week! I’m glad my boy silver got a ring. Go Copper hills! Have a great week!

Love Wes



No comments:

Post a Comment