Monday, February 2, 2015

January 26, 2015

Hey family!

Looks like you guys had a fun week going up to Sundance and birthdays parties and stuff. 

It's currently snowing here and its pretty cold. Considering I talked to you on Wednesday not to much happened since I talked to you guys last. Elder B had a boil on his lower back that he had to go to urgent care and get it looked at and cut open. He has some other previous medical issues that made it a little dangerous for him so we had to go to the surgeon the next day so he can look at it. 

He will be fine but will need a surgery when he gets home in 4 months. I have spent so much time in the last 2 weeks in hospitals and doctors offices that I never want to go into one for the rest of my mission haha. 

Anyways its been snowing a little bit on and off but the snow luckily keeps melting. This year has been really good so far, we haven't had much snow and its only been horribly cold a couple days so far. 

Hopefully we can make it through February with nothing too crazy and I should be home free for the rest of my mission, then I can send all of my cold weather stuff home or trash it. 

Anyways my interview with President Richards was good, but we really only talked about the concerns of people in my District and things like that and he didn't even mention anything about going home or anything like that. Hes really caught up in a lot of business right now so I don't think he is even thinking about him going home or anything. 

There should be another interview in about 3 months and I'm sure that is when we will talk about that stuff. But for now I'm just planning on staying out until the last week of July or August or whenever the Transfer ends. 

Anyways things are going well here. We just got a new ward mission leader in Brunswick named brother M and he is an awesome guy and should do good as the new ward mission leader. Today we are going to play some basketball for P- day with a ton of missionaries so that should be fun. Tonight we have dinner with a multi-millionaire so that should be fun! 

Anyways that's about all I have to report on for this last week We're still working with our investigators and two of them are really solid and should get baptized soon they just have to make church a priority. 

Anyways I love you guys very much, thanks for all of your love and support. Have a great week. 

Love wes

No comments:

Post a Comment