Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Elder Zander and I have been super busy


Hi Guys!  
So the baptism didn’t work out for Sunday because we had stake conference! But it’s on for next week so don’t worry. Stake conference was really good; president Richards came and spoke to everyone as well as Pres Wright and many others so it was really good. Elder Zander and I have been super busy this past week that I haven’t even had a moment to think about anything else back home or anything, but I guess that’s a good thing. I’m super stoked that UTAH won, me and Elder Zander who is an avid BYU fan had a bet on the game and he was not happy that they lost Haha.

That’s cool you met up with Elder Sander’s parents at the real estate thing. This email is going to be kind of short, I’m sorry to say, but I will write you all a letter today! I hope you are all doing well; We are doing well here in Woodstock! BTW we got a new super enthusiastic investigator who already wants to be baptized so were excited to teach her! I love you all so much, I hope work and school is going good for all of you. All of my friends and lots of people from the ward have sent me emails so that made me happy! That’s good you guys spoke in church with Russell, I am sure it was a great sacrament meeting! Tell Russell to write me next time you see him and till him I miss him! Anyways I got to go ill talk to you guys soon.
Love Wes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment