Monday, September 16, 2013

On his birthday


Thanks for all the birthday wishes and everything! I have had an awesome day so far. I just got my hair cut by one of the member, so that was really good.  I will... go to McDonalds. I feel really bad because I don’t have enough time to answer hardly any letters or emails so please thank the family for all the things that they have sent me and all of the kind encouraging words. Imp glad you had a good time at dinner with Brandi, by her emails it didn’t sound like the missionaries bothered her, but don’t push her in to it. It sounds like the birthdays were crazy and fun, so I hope they enjoyed their birthdays. I also hope the girls got the letters I sent to them. So on Saturday I got to go the temple with sister Wooster, and it was really awesome. The DC temple is very nice, but I wrote you a letter explaining it more into detail you can read. Me and Elder Zander are always busy whether were teaching or giving service we are always working hard. The members have been feeding us really well since I have been there so usually we don’t have to make dinner, so that’s really nice. We postponed our baptism for two weeks from now but that’s ok, he will be ready then. We have two other really good families who are getting really close to baptism and are really embracing the gospel and already telling there co-workers about the church! We are really blessed here in Woodstock; there is a lot of success here compared to most of the areas in the mission. We email at our church, they just put in another computer so we can both email at the same time, so that is really nice. Our branch is getting really close to becoming a ward, so hopefully we can get it their. There is a ton of stuff you get when you become a ward, such as a building expansion, priesthood keys etc. The weather here is getting cooler really fast; the leaves here are also turning really fast already, its going to look so cool when all the leaves have changed. I will send the memory card really soon, I'm not going to have time to do thank you cards, so I know you want me to send them but I don’t think its going to happen. All my friends back at home, all sound really bored with everyone going on missions, college, etc so I’m glad I left before everyone ha-ha. I have not heard from either tanner or Robby yet though which is kind of weird but oh well. I hope you are all doing good back at home, I miss you guys allot, the work here is good and so I’m just trying to stay really busy so I don’t have time to think about anything else ha-ha so that helps most of the time. Thanks for the gift cards and food by the way. They will put to use very soon ha-ha. Well I am going to wrap this up, but keep sending me letters and emails as often as you can, I love to read them! I love you guys very much; I know the lord is watching out for you back at home.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment